Writer, Bookworm, Music Freak, Linguaphille, Forthright, Witty, Introvert, Loves Literature, Traveler, Football, Fiction Addict, Funny, Counter Strike, Gaming, Friends, Hang-outs, Contemplates, Lionel Messi, Roger Federer, Cartoons.





A "Few" Extra Kilos

Friday, April 13, 2012

Gone are those days when people used to be laddus, with a hanging potbelly and a football-like-faces, unable to fit into auto seats, bikes and not to mention, their shirts and trousers. All the credit goes to the slimming and fitness centers, every lane has a couple of those these days and are running lucratively.

Being a roly-poly myself, I go through a lot of trouble each day, not to mention I have not tried shedding those “few” extra kilos. I have taken resolutions of going on a diet, exercising regularly, cutting down on my sweets, chocolates and outside food and adhered to the same for a record 7 days for the past 3 years and then fell on my face (read it as on my belly) Period..


Right from wearing clothes and buckling up my shoes to getting into an auto and getting out and walking down the corridors of my college I loathe...I repeat…I loathe being a teddy. Friend do pacify me at times saying “abe tu patla hai yaar, mote tho hum log hai” that does seem soothing for quantum of time and then I’m kicked and dragged backed to reality as soon as I enter the sanctum- sanctorum of my college- The Canteen! Bliss! :D.

One does face one-too-many problems being in dismantled human’s topography, but do spare a thought for ‘US’, we are the ones who are called up for duty when there is a shortage of benches in the class and a couple of those have to be transported from other classes. Therefore, if it were not for us, the so-called “patloos” would not be slogging off their asses on the benches and mocking the lecturers.  : P


We fight with ourselves every single day except for the part of the day when we savour the happiness of being in shorts, or the Bermuda’s”. We never give voices to our grievances, we just make our displeasure felt, how?  We eat. (Semi-colon parenthesis)


Period..

Being a fatso is not a crime after all, I see people gaping at me as if I have dropped out of an UFO a couple of minutes ago, why cannot these nomads mind their own business when we are savoring a yummy burger, they gape at us as if we bought it from their money! 



And, Common girls we are humans too, we have heart too, we can love too, why is that you need a guy who has a body that of John Abraham? I realize and regret the inconvenience caused to you when you get on my bike but then, we can board an auto dear! :P

All I have to say is “a few” extra kilos is what that sets us apart from others, taken that out of the equation we bare the same resemblance to that of “you people”. So, show some god dam courtesy of giving us some “extra space” wherever possible and keep your eyes off our burgers! And, make sure you adhere to the quote in the pic below!!


To all the people who bear a few extra kilos…EAT HARD! That is the only thing we do with respect, innocence, and ingenuity.

10 comments:

Sunaina Patnaik said...

Kickass post Aditya!
I love the way you have narrated the woes of heavy people! ;-)
Sarcastic yet diplomatic! :-)

Angith Menon said...

A sweet Salute Adi bhai!
RESPECT!!!
Dekhna tumhare bhabhi heavy hi hogi. I luv teddys :P ;)

Vdatsme said...

Didn't knew you write and very well too a tint of humor,satire and sarcasm.....!!!!!!
I toh loved the image at the end a lot , again humored me....!!!!!!!!!

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Thank you miss! :D

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Dhanyawad bhai!

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Dhanyawad bhai! haan saale! :P

K Pranav Kumar said...

Phoda saale.. rulaaya!! :)

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Ro math! Blog follow kar :P

Unknown said...

Good one Aditya!! And i dont agree that you are fat.."fat tho hum log hai:;)

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Thank you!
And, yeah I understand sarcasm! :P :/

Post a Comment