Writer, Bookworm, Music Freak, Linguaphille, Forthright, Witty, Introvert, Loves Literature, Traveler, Football, Fiction Addict, Funny, Counter Strike, Gaming, Friends, Hang-outs, Contemplates, Lionel Messi, Roger Federer, Cartoons.





Atlast, We Did It! :P :D

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I started this endeavour 4 years back on 23rd Sept, 2008, and after 4 agonising and partly blissful years when I look back pictures flash in my head of the times I spent time with my buddies in and away from the college premises, bunking classes, paving paths to get out of the college in the most mysterious way possible (I was always the weaker one to jump off walls). 



The trips we made, the night-outs when we spoke sheer non-sense for hours all night and the B'days we celebrated did add a lot of color to my life. Every year we put our asses on line for the so-called exams! Be there it, exams or practical’s, or even the getting the record checked; we took things slow- one answer at a time, one faculty at a time, “but bunch of girls at a time!” :P

One thing that really came in handy was all of my friends were verbose and uttered non-sense most of the time and I loved them for the very same. "Well, I have banked some of the people, fixed deposited them in my heart not to mention with a life-long interest -Friendship". 


Ashish “yaar ab kya bolu tere bare mein?!” This phrase says it all. He is and possibly will be the most, bindass person I’ve know till date! He’s been with me all 4 years, seated right beside me not to mention all 4 years, he surely taught me how to keep tensions and fears at bay.  He was there with me at all times, the good; and hmm….there weren’t any bad times with him around! I love your sense of humor and known for his sudden counter attacks of humor-A.K.A “Dialogue Baba”.  :P ;)



Patra, well that’s his surname, we honor him with that! “Is chu**** k baare me kitna b kaho kam hai”! He’s by virtue the friend one can bank upon at all times. “Akal se paidal hai but, dil se jhakaas!” . How can one goof up in asking a query as “Yaar Pulsar 150 kitne CC ki hai?” well, he did it! And many more as facetious as such. But, sans all the nauseating queries and silly things he still remains one heck of a friend. Thanks for being there for me for all my interests( read it as torrents) and for Counter Strike! :D :P Aur haan kabhi na kabhi tho ferozguda aaunga! :P




Vivek, CAT bought us more close to each other! :P One heck of a topper, intellectual, and not to mention my Counter Strike partner too. Had a great time with him during the course, on and off the campus. Things with him were always smooth as most of my perceptions embraced his! It was pleasure adding you to my arsenal! Love you buddy! :D


Chameli, Ah! His name’s Angith BTW, we love, like, and mean to call him the former. He is the flavor of our gang! He’s was the one who has taken all sorts of satirical comments in his stride and yet sports a smile with head held high! He is one such guy, who spaces out much in the middle of a conversation and comes up with a word or utters something that’s no way related even remotely! Very good, reliable, idiotic friend indeed! It was and will be pleasure having you around for years to come! :D


Munesh, The Playboy, He attains the preaching state 1hr before the examination, explains all topics related to the examination; some doesn’t make even minute sense but, you score handsome marks! He was a pacifier and companion at all times, seems to me more of a father than a friend. Has great faith in me, that I sure will someday be an prolific writer and I someday will be! :D


He's smart! Isn't he? :P
Murali, Has an attitude of an HULK, doesn’t care what the duniya thinks- this indeed makes him the HULK of my arsenal. One heck of a guy, evades giving b’day parties, evades recreation trips, but, when confronted sports a smile (It’s contagious) and looks away. Doesn’t feel bad of whatever we utter at his face, a true and awesome friend. Aur haan soon-to-ne SUKHOI-30 pilot.



The Road Trip! :D

And Rahul, Vishnu- Rahul is all together different and surely belongs to a different breed from the nomads mentioned above! Vishnu, really cool, a bit lazy, intelligent!





Vishwakanth, Vinay- One word RESPECT!! Aur haan “start doing it” :P

And finally,

The clock had struck and the wheel of time cried halt today, when i walked down the corridors of my college for the very last time with friends around, shouting, screaming and laughing and more importantly biding goodbye to the dreary yet blissful life of writing records, giving seminars, last minute text book lick-ups, and most importantly chasing down faculty for their signatures! We are Graduates now!

It would not have possible without you people! Friendship binds us together no matter how disparate our lives are now and will be for the years to come, and in this realization lies a happiness I had not known earlier! :D :D



#One hell of a ride! "Graduation"! :P

One Thing we’ve been dreading to say for a couple of years and more now, WE MADE IT!

Adios!






5 comments:

murali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
murali said...

YES WE DID!! :)

munesh said...

ya bro we did it.... with a great enjoyment together...:) :)

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

@Murali: hau fir, karna pada ab! :P

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

@munesh: Yes, it would not have been possible without you guys! :)

Post a Comment