Writer, Bookworm, Music Freak, Linguaphille, Forthright, Witty, Introvert, Loves Literature, Traveler, Football, Fiction Addict, Funny, Counter Strike, Gaming, Friends, Hang-outs, Contemplates, Lionel Messi, Roger Federer, Cartoons.





They all have a Story to Tell! :D

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Of all the memories we try to keep, pictures are the one, which have a long-lasting impact on us! I have never thought of posting a “picture post” on my blog, until I saw the same on my school mate- Sunaina Patnaik’s blog! :D Every picture in it has a story to tell and the ability to make one-weave thoughts! God, she’s awesome with the camera and so, with editing pictures! 

Be there it be of friends, or the landscapes, or even any random click, every picture has a tale to tell, and so are mine here!

Therefore, sooner I realised that someday I shall have my own blog-picture-post. However, most of the pictures here are not of the nature’s beauty or landscapes, yet a picture taken with a friend beside is entitled to more beauty than the landscapes!




The slumber at friends place is what I always look forward for :P from, the non-sense, the satirical imitations of the lecturers and throwing comments at each other’s face 
to the late night road trips- which include scaling the roads from place to place, savouring ice-cream at 2am in the night, clicking pictures by posing in myriad and vivid ways possible, every bit of it makes me come alive!





When we come down to college only to take pictures so that we could add them to our memories! :P Attendance is not the only thing that matters. ;) The times when we had to wear the the formal-the attire we loathed wearing, but, when the same is replicated in the picture, they(formals) kinda seem suiting! The times when we buy same kinda shoes, only to depict our friendship( Frankly speaking, there was no other color available :P).



When we pose at every damn place possible even on roads! And manage to snap some extra-ordinary stills, okay the one with me on the wall isn't extraordinary after all, it was one( it's figure of speech) such instance where i was unable to scale the compound wall for obvious reasons, (before you even start pondering on my inability to climb a wall read my article "few extra kilos" on my blog) while in pursuit of our escapade. :P



The trips we made to get away from the humdrum lives we were forced to lead while in graduation really helped, without which we could not have made it this far! 

The Trip to Srisailam & Suryalanka

Ah, done with my first post a picture post at that. My laptop is already uttering expletives for the fact that I've been riding on it for a while with no charging on! :P

Adios! 

4 comments:

Sunaina Patnaik said...

Haha!! :-)
I love these pictures and you write pretty good!

And yay, thank you for mentioning me. :-D

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

yeah, I get that a lot! :P

Aur haan, had to mention you, It's picture post and nobody does it better than you! :D

Vivek Singh said...

u've selected best pics buddy :)
and ur editing is awesome!!

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Thanks Bhai! :D

Post a Comment